Welcome to Mossyards
Situated in the Laich of Moray and surrounded by fields and woodland, our two cottages offer you peace and tranquillity but with plenty of activities close by. Winnow and Gable Cottages are set well back from a country road with easy access and spacious parking. Our guests particularly enjoy the lovely walks and the wide variety of wildlife including deer, hares and birds.
• Duffus / Gordonstoun: 2 miles, Hopeman: 3 miles, Lossiemouth: 5 miles and Elgin: 6 miles
• In easy reach of 8 golf courses, the Whisky Trail, loch/river fishing and historic sites
• Close to forests and long sandy beaches for walks and cycling
• Village shop, post office and pub/restaurant close by
• City amenities of Elgin include: 24hr supermarkets, leisure centre, cinema and restaurants
• Cairngorm National Park for climbing, walking and skiing: 1 hour away
• Dogs are welcome
This is a warm and sunlit cottage facing south across the barley fields, Winnow has twin beds, a sofa bed if required and a pleasant patio sitting area.
Views of the cottages and grounds to give you an idea of the beauty and tranquillity of the location.